Sunday, May 31, 2009

The trip to UK Fun Fair

It was Friday.When I went to school, I saw there was a Fun Fair beside the Boulevard Centre..I was frightened..I ask my father.He told me that tommorow the Fun Fair are going to open. I was to excited.

When Saturday night, I was to excited even sweat. Eventhought I am sweat my my father also wanna wait for my mum. She is bathing. After half an hour, we have arrived there. My mother wanna go to Boulevard to buy things but we want to go to the Fun Fair. Then, my father said tommorow go shopping today go Fun Fair then me and Adam jump up and sais yay.

At the UK Fun Fair, we go buy tickets. Just RM2 for 1 ticket. I can't wait to had a ride on the Apollo. We go buy coins. My brother, Adam and me go on the Apollo..Meanwhile, my father and my mother stay down to wait for us. The Apollo started. It was very scared. I closed my eyes till the game is stop. I almost fainted. I am dizzy. I told my father ask him to bought me back. I wanna vomit but can't.

In the car, I slept there. Arrived at home, my father (pau) me down. I have swoke up and that the trip that make me very sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment